Robson Resort Communities
Robson Resort Communities
Robson Resort Communities got its start in the home building industry in the early 1970s. Its founder, Edward J. Robson, pioneered the idea of adult-active communities for 55 and older residents. He built his first community in Chandler on 2650 acres of land.
Today, there are now seven Robson resort communities located throughout the Phoenix region. They are developed to offer excellence to the 55-plus home buyer demographic. Many have numerous community amenities designed to keep residents active and engaged with their neighbors and the environment.
The Robson communities available to Arizona Homebuyers are:
- Pebble Creek, located in Goodyear. This community offers move-in-ready homes. It also has a number of amenities like a gate-guarded entry, golf course, clubhouse, swimming pool, and a fitness center. It is designed to offer a country club lifestyle for residents. Buyers can even view homes and meet with sellers virtually.
- Robson Ranch is in Eloy. It offers 16 different floor plans, two of which are brand new, for homes that have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The community offers numerous activities for residents, ranging from softball teams to hiking clubs. There are also many amenities, such as a creative arts center, fitness club, swimming pool, pickleball courts, and a softball field, that are available to residents only.
- SaddleBrooke Ranch is located in Oracle and surrounded by the Sonoran Desert landscape. It has 11 home plans available to Homebuyers. The homes range from two to three bedrooms with two to 2.5 bathrooms. They also have additional features like dens and garages. The activities for residents include bicycling and tennis clubs. Some of the amenities include a lap pool, fitness club, bistro, lounge, and golf course.
- Saddlebrook has its own golf course for residents. It also offers fitness and wellness clubs as well as performing arts activities. The amenities include softball and pickleball courts as well as nearby restaurants.
- The Preserve is Robson’s community in Tucson. It has five available floor plans, all of which have two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The homes range from 2300 to 3100 square feet. The community offers numerous social, performance arts, creative arts, and sports clubs for residents. It also has amenities like its own restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Quail Creek, which is Green Valley, is a 55 and better community that offers 13 different floor plans. The homes all have two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. They also have dens and garages. The community has its own golf course and amenities like swimming pools and numerous tennis courts.
The last Robson community in the Phoenix area is Sun Lakes. It is located in Sun Lakes and offers single-family homes. It has amenities like swimming pools and tennis courts for residents.