Renting Your First Home
Renting Your First Home
The following is a list of vocabulary. Individuals who are planning on going through the rental process might find these words beneficial and will increase their rental knowledge. Take a moment and review them.
- Calendar Days – every day on the calendar, including weekends and holidays
- Judgment – a judge’s decision in a dispute
- Landlord – an owner or person who leases a residence to the tenant
- Notice – actions or words which reasonably inform another party of something that is going to happen
- Premises – a dwelling and structures that are a part of it, including furniture, utilities and grounds associated with the rental property
- Rental Agreement – a written or oral contract for rental of the premises
- Tenant – a person entitled to occupy a rental dwelling
- Termination – end of a rental agreement
- Writ of Restitution – an eviction order signed by a judicial officer
Let Your Fingers Do The Walking
Bookmark this site today! By using this website, you will find the perfect Phoenix rental home. Find out which properties are available today.
Use the maps on this site to help you identify which cities/towns are within driving distance to your job. Also, read about Phoenix and surrounding cities’ descriptions for more information. Soon, you will discover which community has the amenities that you want in your next Phoenix home.
Once you have located a group of area Phoenix homes that you want to see, contact me. Together, we will move forward and get you into your new area Phoenix rental home. Let’s get you into an Arizona home now.
Information Needed To Rent A Phoenix Area Home
Before you begin your Phoenix rental home search, there is some general information that is needed prior to moving forward with securing a rental property. You may even find that additional information is needed. However, this is a basic list of items that you should have available.
Gather together the following information before heading out to view Phoenix rentals:
- Current employer information (name, address, phone number)
- Prior employers’ information (name, address, phone number)
- Current landlord (name, address, phone number)
- Prior landlords (name, address, phone number)
- Your current address
- Prior addresses
- Bank account information
- Emergency contact person (name, address, phone number)
Contact me today for additional information on which properties will meet your needs. I can help you locate the right Phoenix home rental.
Best Time To Search For Phoenix Rental Property
The ideal time to begin your search for a Phoenix-area rental home is no more than 45 days prior to your planned move. Properties rent very quickly and it is impossible to say if a property found today will still be available several months from now.
Many individuals have been disappointed to discover that a property shown on a website or flyer is no longer on the market, when it comes time to rent. Don’t be disillusioned. Start your search approximately a month and a half, prior to your move-out date.
Because Phoenix rental homes are available for such short timeframes be prepared to start the paperwork, once you identify the right rental home for you. The Phoenix area usually has a good supply of properties at all times. The right Phoenix home is out there waiting for you. Call or contact me now. Together we will locate the perfect area Phoenix rental home. Let’s work together to get you a Phoenix rental home.
Looking Doesn’t Hurt – Become An Informed Phoenix Renter
It isn’t too early to look online at Phoenix rental homes. This site is filled with valuable information to help guide you through the planning process. Maps, community descriptions, and school district information will help give you a good perspective on a variety of Valley of the Sun communities.
This website is the perfect resource for exploring Phoenix and the surrounding areas. Bookmark this website today!
This website provides you an opportunity to examine possible neighborhoods before you are ready to make your move. Once you have narrowed down your area and you are ready to walk through rental homes, please give me a call.
I would like to be your guide through the final steps of renting. You should have a professional on your side helping you through the process. Don’t do rent alone. Let me represent you. Give me a call today!