Courtland Homes is a custom home building company located in Peoria. Since its start, it has helped thousands of homeowners realize their dreams of owning custom-built, high-quality homes at the most affordable price.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Courtland Homes achieves this by focusing on home building that is designed to meet the very definition of value. It strives to design and build homes that meet or exceed clients’ expectations. Its success is owed significantly to its commitment to continued product innovation.
With that, Courtland Homes makes available an exciting lineup of super-garage homes that can be viewed in all of its new home communities across the area. It incorporates the important elements of honesty and integrity in all of its communities.
The six communities that Courtland Homes offers throughout the Valley include:
- 71 Oaks, located at 71st and Thunderbird in Peoria, is a premier gated community. Homebuyers can choose from four single-family, single-story floor plans. This luxury neighborhood features homes that offer spacious interiors, marble counters, walk-in closets, and kitchen islands.
- Valencia @ Estrella is another Peoria new home community from Courtland Homes. It features three and four-bedroom homes that span anywhere from 2800 to 3100 square feet. There are five-floor plans from which to choose. All of them offer amenities like a game room and tandem garages.
- Cedar at North Copper Canyon, found on North 183rd Drive in Surprise, is a community with three and four-bedroom spacious homes. Like Valencia @ Estrella, buyers have five-floor plans from which to choose. The new homes offer perks like walk-in closets and tandem garages.
- Aspen @ Magnolia is another luxury new home community found on West Country Club Terrace in Surprise. This neighborhood offers seven-floor plans for single-family homes. The homes span anywhere from 1300 to 2700 square feet. Two of the floor plans include garages for R.V.s.
- Mirano at Desert Oasis is located on West Spur Drive in Surprise. The homes here are available in six different floor plans, ranging from 1500 to 3100 square feet. There are two different models of homes from which to choose, the Rincon and Cypress. The interiors feature amenities like marble floors and kitchen islands.
- Luke Ranch Estates is a new home community in Glendale that is still under development. It is expected to be open to Homebuyers in the Peoria area by Summer 2020. The new homes in this exclusive community will be situated on oversized lots. Along with offering R.V. garages, they also will feature amenities like wood floors, spacious closets, and ample cupboard space in the kitchen.
Courtland Home clients can visit the company’s website to view and download information for the available floor plans, home pricing, and a site map for each new home community. They can also call ahead to make an appointment to visit with the Courtland Homes home design team in Peoria.