The home designers and builders at Camelot Homes, located in Scottsdale, know that your home is more than just a house. It is a haven where you and your family enjoy each others company while making memories, treasuring poignant memories and celebrating festive occasions. It is a place where you and your loved ones build an unforgettable life together.
With that in mind, Camelot Homes is committed to designing and building a customized home just for you and your family. It specializes in building distinct and beautiful homes that are among the best in their class in Arizona. It can also offer a level of quality that exceeds the industry norm and surpasses the expectations of even the finickiest of clients.
You can see this quality in Camelot Home’s beautiful and luxurious new home communities of:
- Villas at Seven Desert Mountain, located on North Cave Creek Road in Scottsdale. This community has 49 home building sites and is located in the Desert Mountain golfing community. Camelot Home offers three floor plans of two to five-bedroom single-family homes here, each one ranging in size from 2700 to 4800 square feet.
- Lane’s End, on East Camelot Court next to the McDowell Mountain golf club. This community offers convenient access to neighborhood amenities like parks, libraries, and high-quality schools. It is located in a prime Scottsdale location and has floor plans that focus on connecting to nature and neighbors. There are three floor plans from which to choose, each one ranging from 3500 to 3800 square feet.
- Heirloom at Morrison Ranch is found on East Bloomfield Parkway. It is a vibrant neighborhood with homes that have spacious front patios. Residents there also get easy access to greenbelts, lakes and play areas. There are four available floor plans spanning 3100 to 5400 square feet.
- Bronco: Bronco is a prestigious housing community currently under development. It is on North Pima Road. You have 13 half-acre lots to choose from in this private, gate-guarded neighborhood. The homes built there will range from four to six bedrooms and offer upwards of 6400 square feet of space. Camelot Homes offers three floor plans for this new home community.
- Adero Village is Camelot Home’s community in Fountain Hills. It features patio homes that combine indoor and outdoor living. The two to three-bedroom homes, available in two floor plans, have double height ceilings and are surrounded by the beautiful desert scenery.
- White Horse has garnered Camelot Hills the most awards for its cutting edge-designed homes. It offers five floor plans for its four to six-bedroom homes that span up to 6400 square feet. The designs focus on indoor-outdoor harmony and are bright and contemporary.
Camelot Homes makes it easy for you to see any of their home designs without leaving the comfort of your own home or office. The designers can meet with you virtually via Facetime, Zoom or Skype. You can also visit Camelot Home’s website to view its professionally designed videos of its homes.