From location, innovation, lifestyles, and value, Ashton Woods delivers in style! Ashton Woods Homes was established in 1975 in Toronto. The company’s belief is to build exceptional homes in growing communities. Ashton Woods Homes deliver superior service to their clients. Today, Ashton Woods Homes are found throughout the United States in Atlanta, Arizona, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Orlando, and Tampa. Ashton Woods Homes invite future clients to explore their beautiful homes in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
A commitment to excellence is found throughout Ashton Woods Homes. This is done by achieving nationally recognized architectural designs, being a member of energy-efficient programs, and unsurpassed customer service. Designing communities for the way people want to live is the trademark of Ashton Woods Homes.
A real benefit when choosing an Ashton Woods Home is the power of the corporation standing behind you. The company is a subsidiary of the Great Gulf Group in North America, which is a fully integrated gathering of companies that covers the entire real estate spectrum from land acquisition and development to the design and construction of master-planned communities. National financial strength, local accessibility, accountability, and hands-on service are standards of excellence that the corporation offers every new homeowner. Ashton Woods Homes provide consistent value and work hard to exceed buyer’s expectations.
Ashton Woods Homes is committed to providing dynamic designs. On any home tour, prospective Phoenix buyers will see innovative and breathtaking use of space and light. Rooms flow seamlessly, combined with luxury finishes, and sophisticated appointments. These properties are as unique as the people who live in them.
These Phoenix homes are built for quality of life. Under the Ashton Woods PowerHouse program, every Ashton Wood home meets energy efficiency standards. This ensures that homes are healthier and comfortable to live inside. Tight construction and efficient HVAC systems create a balanced, happy Arizona home.
Whatever the lifestyle, there is an Ashton Woods Home waiting for move-in. Phoenix communities are a private oasis. Developments are built to accommodate a variety of homeowners, from first-time homebuyers or young families to empty nesters or retirees.
Pride in ownership is felt within every Ashton Woods Homes community. Many of these communities are surrounded by parkland, walking trails, and natural green space. These spectacular settings are a backdrop for an upbeat, urban ambiance. Arizona homeowners will enjoy their Ashton Woods Homes long into the future.
I can help you locate an Ashton Woods Homes community that fits your needs. Let me represent your interests throughout the home buying process.
There are so many choices, it can be overwhelming. As an experienced Arizona Realtor, I can help you locate the right home for you. Give me a call today. Let’s set up a time to meet and discuss which Ashton Woods Home suits you.
Ashton Woods Home Locations
Ashton Woods is a premier home builder in the Phoenix, Arizona region with new home communities in Peoria, Surprise, Buckeye, Goodyear, Scottsdale, and Gilbert areas of Phoenix.
Ashton Woods Homes Developments
There are 16 properties owned by Ashton Woods in the Valley of the Sun. The company’s focus is on building the most innovative homes and its commitment to homeowner satisfaction. The following is a list of these Phoenix-area properties.
- The Casitas at Verrado is located in Buckeye, just west of Phoenix. These single-family detached homes are nestled in the foothills of the White Tank Mountains. The Casitas at Verrado provides three-floor plans ranging from 1,500 to 2,200 square feet. With one and two-story homes available from $255,000 to $312,000 in Buckeye, Arizona. A small-town living of yesterday is reborn in the community of Verrado. Award-winning designs, inviting front porches, tree-lined streets, community pools, parks, and hiking trails make the Casitas at Verrado a special place to call home. It is a neighborhood that blends the best of traditional family living with the amenities of today.
- Fairview Park is found in Buckeye, just west of Phoenix. Homes in Fairview Park are part of the Verrado community. These new properties offer home sites that are 45’X100’ in size. Prospective homeowners will discover floor plans ranging from over 1,700 to 2,800 square feet. A hometown feel can be felt throughout the community of Fairview Park in Verrado.
- Madison Park at Verrado is situated just west of Phoenix in Buckeye. These new homes at Verrado offer four-floor plans priced from $255,000 to $340,000. One and two-story homes are found in Madison Park at Verrado, ranging from 1,500 to 2,600 square feet. Homeowners enjoy architecturally inspired exteriors in a choice of Spanish Colonial, Rural Mediterranean, and Ranch Territorial styles. Madison Park at Verrado has homes that are designed to meet stringent energy efficiency requirements. Depending on the floor plans, homes offer contemporary 9, 10, 11 foot, and/or 2-story ceilings throughout the main living spaces.
- Presidio at Verrado is established west of Phoenix in Buckeye. There is a wide selection of six-floor plans reaching from 1,700 to 3,970 square feet. These spacious homes in Buckeye, Arizona are priced from $310,000 to $397,000. There is a choice of architecture within the development. Spanish Colonial, Spanish Hacienda, Craftsman, and Ranch Hacienda styles are available. Specialized kitchens include 36 concealed hinged maple cabinets with adjustable shelving, a center island work station, an eating bar, and a spacious pantry. Future residents may choose homes with dens, bonus room, master retreat, hobby room, study, or additional bedrooms.
- Brentwood in Gilbert, Arizona is situated to the east of Phoenix. This Arizona new home community has so much to offer. The hallmark of this development is the “down-home, white picket fence” lifestyle, combined with all the amenities. These homes have one and two-story options with 1,500 to 2,700 square feet. Priced from $284,000 to $399,000, Brentwood in Gilbert, Arizona has five terrific floor plans. Residents enjoy lakes, playgrounds, basketball/softball fields. An added bonus is an equestrian trail that skirts the community. It is located near shopping and schools. A selection of architecture is available at Brentwood. Hacienda, Craftsman, and Territorial Ranch give the neighborhood a sense of pride.
- Citrus Heights at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert is just east of Phoenix. This is a newer community within Morrison Ranch offering home sites at 45’ X 85’. Citrus Heights at Morrison Ranch offers one and two-story homes with four-floor plans available. These homes are priced from $259,000 to $335,000. The properties range in size from 1,300 to 2,300 square feet. Prospective buyers can choose from a choice of exteriors from Ranch and Craftsman to Cottage styles. Throughout the main living areas, the walls are hand-trowelled with rounded corners, including the windows. These homes are ideal for living, working, playing, shopping, and learning.
- Laurel Ridge at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert, Arizona is located east of Phoenix. Situated at Lakeview Trails North, it is a new community for Ashton Woods. The development has home sites 65’ X 120’ and floor plans ranging from over 2,000 to over 3,000 square feet. Laurel Ridge at Morrison Ranch has five floor plans available. Priced to sell from $365,000 to $429,000, these one and two-story homes are located in Gilbert. Exterior choices vary from Ranch, Craftsman, Farmhouse, and Prairie styles offering something for everyone. Kitchens boast 2cm quartz solid surface countertops and maple cabinets with concealed hinges. This is an up-and-coming neighborhood.
- Oak Park is found in Gilbert, just east of Phoenix. This development is located in Morrison Ranch. It was designed to create a sense of community among residents and maintains the area’s rural ranch character. Oak Park has a wide selection of six-floor plans. These homes range in price from $244,000 to $355,000. One and two-story homes are located in Gilbert at Oak Park. Sized from 1,200 to 2,500 square feet, this community is ideal. Tree-lined streets, along with picking up the mail at the end of the driveway are a way of life in Oak Park. Parks, walking trails, and lakes are all situated nearby. Cottage, Ranch, Hacienda, and Country Territorial are exterior choices available for these Gilbert homes. It is a neighborhood that will soon become a part of your life.
- Pecan Groves at Morrison Ranch can be found in Gilbert, east of Phoenix. Floor plans are designed for families and create a community with character. These Gilbert homes offer a choice of either single-story convenience with over 3,000 square feet or two-story residences stretching to over 4,000 square feet. Pecan Groves at Morrison Ranch has many options. Four-floor plans are priced from $430,000 to $512,000. Architecturally inspired exteriors range from Farmhouse, Ranch, Craftsman, or Prairie styles. There are many opportunities to personalize your Gilbert home with options such as guest suites, teen rooms, and additional bedrooms.
- Las Palmas at Estrella Mountain Ranch is located west of Phoenix in Goodyear. Only minutes away from Phoenix, these homes offer prospective residents a choice of architecture, ranging from Hacienda, Spanish, Mission to Monterey styles. These homes are priced from $289,000 to $377,000. Four spectacular floor plans cover 1,800 to 3,770 square feet of living. Amazing desert views and terrific amenities are available. Contemporary 9 feet, 10 feet, and/or volume ceilings provide a spacious ambiance. Options also include a den, bonus room, master retreat, media room, and additional bedrooms. These Goodyear homes have it all.
- Mesquite Highlands at Estrella Mountain Ranch in Goodyear, west of Phoenix has spectacular homes. These homes offer 1,500 to 2,500 square feet with five-floor plans. The properties range in price from $257,000 to $340,000. This development is nestled in Estrella Mountain, near a 72-acre lake skirted by desert trails. These Goodyear homes are inspired architecturally by an array of exterior choices from Hacienda, Spanish Mission to Territorial Ranch. Mesquite Highlands at Estrella Mountain Ranch is the perfect balance of solitude and activity. Mesquite Highlands in Goodyear, Arizona is a wonderful place to call home.
- Saguaro Highlands in Goodyear, just west of Phoenix, has gorgeous properties available. Priced from $300,000 to $376,000, there are three floor plans with square footage ranging from 1,800 to 2,800. Spectacular floor plans are available at Saguaro Highlands. Centered in the Estrella Mountains, near a Nicklaus-designed golf course, 72-acre lake, Starpointe Fitness Center, and abundant desert hiking trails, Saguaro Highlands is the place to live. Prospective residents have choices in exteriors from Spanish Colonial, Ranch Hacienda to Country Territorial styles. These Goodyear homes have dramatic 8 foot upgraded entry doors. There are opportunities to individualize a home in Saguaro Highlands by adding a den, office, bonus room, exercise room, nursery, library, master retreat or additional garage. It is time to follow an Arizona desert night star to Saguaro Highlands in Goodyear to locate your next home.
- Eagle Ridge at Vistancia in Peoria, just northwest of Phoenix has Arizona new homes for purchase. Properties offer one and two-story options. Priced from $286,000 to $374,000, this community is popular. Eagle Ridge at Vistancia homes ranges in square footage from 1,500 to 2,500. The community at Vistancia is filled with happy neighbors, beautifully designed homes, and numerous amenities. There are endless opportunities to explore the Arizona desert, which is only steps away from these Peoria homes. Properties are inspired by Hacienda, Spanish Mission, and Territorial Ranch styles. Prospective homeowners can personalize their new homes by adding a den, bonus room, master retreat, media room or additional bedrooms. Residents enjoy living within an intimate and friendly environment at Eagle Ridge at Vistancia in Peoria, Arizona.
- DC Ranch in Scottsdale, northeast of Phoenix, has it all. These Scottsdale homes are situated within an impressive gated neighborhood. Future homeowners can choose from Ranch Hacienda, Craftsman, Spanish Colonial, or Spanish Mission architectural exteriors. Combined with a dramatic arched front door, each entry into these DC Ranch homes is grand. In the kitchen, genuine three cm granite countertops with squared eased edges and 6’’ backsplash are available in an array of colors. Maple raised paneled cabinets with concealed hinges and adjustable shelving, upgraded crown molding, and dovetailed drawers are also found. Custom touches can be added such as a den, office, bonus room, retreat, hobby, media, guest suite, or additional bedrooms and bathrooms. DC Ranch in Scottsdale provides numerous parks and trails for easy access. Come and live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Bloomfield at Marley Park in Surprise, west of Phoenix offers many homes. This exciting new community is located in one of the Valley’s fastest-growing areas in Surprise. These homes range in size from 1,700 to over 2,500 square feet. Owning a Surprise, Arizona home allows residents to be a part of a friendly community. Currently, there isn’t much information on this Surprise, Arizona community. However, if you are interested in finding out more, please let me know.
- Haciendas at Marley Park are found in the town of Surprise, located just west of Phoenix. There are homes with one and two-story options and four-floor plans. Square footage ranges from 1,700 to over 2,800 that are priced from $271,000 to $333,000. Wide-open spaces, flower gardens, and a community school make these homes unique. Haciendas at Marley Park in Surprise, Arizona is a neighborhood that reflects your personal style. With a selection of architecturally inspired exteriors ranging from Craftsman, Spanish Colonial, Spanish Mission, to Territorial Ranch styles. The Haciendas at Marley Park is a special development. Prospective homeowners can make their Surprise, Arizona homes their own by adding a den, bonus room, master retreat, hobby room, study, additional bedrooms, or a 3-car tandem garage. It is time to come out to Haciendas at Marley Park and find out what life is like in a relaxed, friendly hometown.
Let me locate an Ashton Woods Homes community that fits your needs. I will represent your interests throughout the home buying process.
With so many choices, it can be overwhelming. As an experienced Arizona Realtor, I can help you find the right home for your needs. Give me a call to set up a time to meet to discuss which Arizona Ashton Woods Home best suits you. Call today!
Ashton Woods is a premier home building company that is headquartered in Phoenix. It prides itself on creating customized and highly personalized homes for a broad scope of home buyers. It focuses on providing an empowering and collaborative home-building experience for every client.
Ashton Woods has more than 30 years’ worth of home-building experience not only in the Phoenix area but throughout the country. It opened its doors to the public in 1989. Since its inception, it has garnered significant praise and recognition. In fact, in 2017, Ashton Woods received the Builder & Developer Magazine’s Builder of the Year award.
The company’s leaders also look forward to a bright and successful future as they continue to serve new and existing clients alike. Ashton Woods boasts the financial capabilities as well as management expertise that the next generation of home builders for the company will need. The focus is and will continue to be on offering innovative home designs that feature qualities like high design, quality, and customization for which savvy home buyers look.
Ashton Woods’ innovative home designs are already on display in each of its nine customized home communities, located in premier sites found throughout the Phoenix area. These communities are:
- Rancho Cardillo, located in Peoria’s West Valley. Rancho Cardillo offers five different home design plans, ranging in price from the low $200s to $400s. All of the homes feature exceptional home designs.
- Eastmark, which is found in Mesa, offers 18 different home design plans. Eastmark also offers numerous community amenities like a playground, walking trails, and a community swimming pool.
- Estates at Eastmark, another customized home community in Mesa. This community has six different Ashton Woods home design plans. Twenty-four-hour move-ins are also an option when new homes become available.
- Legacy at Hudson, located in Laveen in Phoenix. Legacy at Hudson has four different home designs from which homebuyers can choose. The homes available here range in size from 1700 to 3100 square feet.
- Sonoran Place, found in Peoria. This unique home community offers amenities like sports practice and playing areas, a community lake, and close proximity to shopping. It has six home plans to offer.
- Spur Cross, found in Queen’s Creek in Phoenix. Within Spur Cross are two single-family sub-communities, Trailside and Equestrian. Buyers have 10 home plans from which to choose.
- The Parks, located in Sun Tan Valley. This community has two floor plans to choose from, the Oasis and Claridge. Buyers who build a home here also get access to amenities like horseback riding and nearby shopping.
- The Reserve at Mountain Trails, a new home community that has three home plans from which to choose. Residents in this community can enjoy amenities like golf and putting, nearby shopping, and fine dining.
The final home-building community that Ashton Woods offers is Union Park at Norterra. This community has two home design plans and offers amenities like pickleball courts, a community center, and a swimming pool.