Fulton Homes is led by successful entrepreneur Ira Fulton. Getting his start in the business world at the young age of 11, he purchased his nephews’ company, Aston Construction, with the intentions of phasing out and shutting it down.
However, the company grew rather than shrunk. He transformed it into Fulton Homes, which is now one of the most successful home building companies in the country.
A decidedly successful businessman, Fulton’s personal motto is “Do it now.” He makes it his priority to offer only the best products and services in the home building industry. He believes that offering only the best will always lead to the greatest success.
He is also a committed humanitarian. Fulton is passionate about providing educational resources and assistance to under-served populations. He regularly donates money to his favorite humanitarian causes. He also created the Fulton Foundation that funds causes like environmental programs, sports clubs, local charities and scholarships.
Fulton Homes has six new custom home communities throughout the Phoenix area. These communities are:
- Cooley Station, located in the heart of Gilbert. This community features three neighborhoods, Southern Pacific, Union Pacific and Seaboard. Home buyers have 21 floor plans to choose from, all spanning anywhere from 1396 to 2926 square feet. The homes range from three to six bedrooms. Cooley Station is located at Williams Field and Recker.
- Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch, which is found on Warner and Rigley Road in Gilbert. This premier community feature three to six-bedroom homes that range in size from 1631 to 3157 square feet. Home buyers who are interested in moving to this comfortable and beautiful custom new home neighborhood have six floor plans from which to choose.
- Estrella Commons, which is found in Goodyear. It is an affordable luxury community featuring two to seven-bedroom homes available in 23 floor plans. There are two neighborhoods in Estrella Commons, Calistoga and North Shore. The homes range in size from 1595 to 3857 square feet. Estrella Commons is found at I10 and Estrella Parkway.
- Glennwilde is a Fulton Homes community found in Maricopa at Honeycutt and Porter Road. It has two to nine-bedroom homes, spanning 1595 to 4732 square feet, located among the four neighborhoods of Calistoga, Raintree, Cottonwood and Sonoma Coast.
- Ironwood Crossing, which is located in Queen Creek, offers home buyers a choice of 12 floor plans for its two to nine-bedroom homes. This premium community has two neighborhoods, North Shore and Sonoma Coast. The homes range in size from 1702 to 4732 square feet.
The last of Fulton Homes’ custom built home communities in the Phoenix area is the Promenade, which is located in Sun Tan Valley. This exclusive community offers a total of 43 floor plans for buyers to choose from.
There are three neighborhoods in the Promenade, Calistoga, Sonoma Coast and North Shore. The homes in the Promenade range in size from two to nine bedrooms. The square footage in the homes available ranges from 1595 to 4732.