DR Horton got its start in the custom home building industry in Texas in 1978. Since then, it has become one of the country’s leading custom home builders, operating in 43 of the top 50 home markets in the U.S. It builds its foundation on the principle of value-first dedication to the unique needs of every client.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
It also has a team of highly trained market experts who are ready to serve Homebuyers in every stage of life. Since the company’s inception, DR Horton has designed and built over 755,000 custom homes. All of its homes are backed by quality construction and premium warranties.
DR Horton has 16 new home communities in the Phoenix area. They are:
- Harmony 44 in Phoenix. The homes are located in a gated community and span up to 2160 square feet.
- Tre Vicino, located in Chandler. This gated new home community offers amenities like a pool, tot lot, bocce ball court, and park.
- Paradise Ridge in Phoenix. All homes are 2296 square feet and come with neighborhood amenities like walking and nature trails, a tot lot, pool, and park.
- Stone Butte, found in Phoenix. The gated new home neighborhood is headed by an HOA and has amenities like an exercise area and nature trails.
- Lucero at Estrella in Goodyear. The homes span 1314 to 2500 square feet. The neighborhood has amenities like nature and walking trails and a fitness area.
- Copperhead, located in Phoenix. These premier homes are located in a neighborhood with amenities like a park, clubhouse, swimming pool, fitness area, and hiking trails.
- Vista de Montana Express is in Buckeye. The homes here range in size from 1316 to 2674 square feet. There is a tot lot and park in the neighborhood.
- Vista de Montana is also in Buckeye. The homes range from around 2000 to 2500 square feet. There is an HOA that governs this exclusive community.
- Tortosa is in Maricopa. This neighborhood has amenities like walking and nature trails, a tot lot, and a community park.
- Rancho Mirage, found in Maricopa. This community has homes as large as 2659 square feet and has nature and walking trails.
- Tartesso Express in Buckeye has homes ranging from 1200 to 2500 square feet. Residents enjoy tennis courts, a park, and nature trails.
- Tartesso in Buckeye has amenities like an HOA and tennis court. There are also nature and hiking trails.
- Copper Basin in Sun Tan Valley has homes as large as 2400 square feet, as well as nature trails and a tot lot.
- Magma Ranch, found in Florence, has a community swimming pool. Homes span as much as 2700 square feet.
- Cottonwood Ranch in Casa Grande offers homes spanning 1200 to 1700 square feet. It also has a neighborhood park.
The last DR Horton home community is Anthem Parkside at Merrill Ranch in Florence. It has an HOA and nature trails.