Cachet Homes has consistently been ranked as one of the top five home builders, since 2000. Building relationships and creating high-quality, beautiful Arizona homes are two areas that Cachet Homes has placed a great deal of importance.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In 1980, Matt Cody founded Cachet Homes. He gathered together a group of qualified trade contractors and professional staff. Cody continues to want every home to be constructed with care and concern for the community as a whole. Cachet Homes are finely crafted properties, built with integrity inside and out.
Using award-winning architects and engineers produce Arizona homes with simple elegance and sophisticated style. Cachet Homes are built with care and concern for the community. Properties are finely crafted and built with integrity. Looking beyond the structure of the home is important. Cachet Homes in Arizona works toward developing a relationship between the homebuyer, the home, the neighborhood, and the community. This extra effort makes the new house become a “real home”.
Cachet Homes works toward the three C’s – commitment, craftsmanship, and care. Commitment to the selection of the most exceptional community locations, by developing and enhancing new Arizona neighborhoods. Craftsmanship is shown through thoughtful architecture using current methods of construction. Care to new Arizona homeowners is revealed with Cachet’s friendly attitude and delivery of a well-built new home.
The end goal of Cachet Homes is to build exceptional properties in which anyone would be proud to own and live. As a prestigious Arizona homebuilder, Cachet Homes is proud to construct so many amazing developments in the Valley of the Sun.
Cachet Homes Locations
There are eleven communities scattered throughout the Valley in Peoria, Scottsdale, Buckeye, and Chandler. These developments range from the low $300’s to the $900’s. All Cachet Homes provide amenities galore and unique features, which create a one-of-a-kind custom build.
Cachet Homes Developments
The following is a list of 11 developments that Cachet Homes has throughout the Valley of the Sun:
- Aria at Vistancia has homes ranging in price from the mid-$500’s. With five floor plans to choose from, starting from 3,100 to over 4,800 square feet, these properties provide lots of space. Set within a 7,100-acre development rich with amenities, Aria at Vistancia is a popular place to live. An 18-hole Planks-designed championship golf course allows residents an ideal spot to take in the beautiful Arizona weather. Blending the beauty of Arizona and modern comforts is what Cachet Homes does best at Aria at Vistancia in Peoria, Arizona.
- Brisas at Verrado was designed as guest retreat properties. Large homes range in size from 2,900 to 4,400 square feet. These Buckeye, Arizona homes are priced in the low $500’s with four-floor plans to choose from. Spanish Colonial, Spanish Hacienda, Ranch Hacienda, and Western Ranch Territorial are architectural exteriors available. Options such as three-car garages, courtyards, and porches make Brisas at Verrado a beautiful Arizona new home community.
- Bel Canto is set within a private gated community in Scottsdale. Homes begin in the high $800’s. There are seven spectacular floor plans. Each property is placed on one acre lots to create the Arizona home of your dreams.
- Cachet Homes at Blackstone offers Old World designs. Residents truly enjoy a country club lifestyle. Situated in Peoria, west of Phoenix in the Vistancia development, Cachet Homes at Blackstone provide incomparable amenities. These properties are priced from the $900’s and range in size from 3,900 to 4,400 square feet making this community a mark above the rest. Spanish, Colonial, Tuscan, and Ranch are the architectural styles of choice.
- Cachet Homes at Verrado offer five-floor plans, ranging in size from 3,000 to 4,800 square feet. These homes have a range of architectural choices including Spanish Colonial, Bungalow, Desert Prairie, and Ranch Hacienda. The properties are situated west of Phoenix in Buckeye and priced from the high $500’s. This community offers tree-lined streets and an amazing 18-hole golf course.
- Cachet Villas at Blackstone are luxury townhome golf villas. These distinctive villas are set within a private gated enclave, priced in the mid $400’s. Three-floor plans are available, ranging in size from 1,800 to 2,600 square feet. Attached garages, single and two-story models are available. Situated west of Phoenix, in Peoria, these properties offer many custom features. Amenities such as a golf course, fitness center, and clubhouse allow residents to enjoy the best Arizona lifestyle.
- Crescent Falls at Fulton Ranch is located within a gated community. These luxury townhomes have a courtyard entry. Ranging from 1,900 to 2,400 square feet, these two and three-bedroom townhomes are priced in the mid $400’s. These properties are found in the East Valley, in Chandler, Arizona.
- Encore at Grayhawk Villas is amazing Scottsdale condominium. These luxury villas are priced from the mid $400’s. A wide choice of design layouts is available. Seven-floor plans ranging from 1,300 to 2,400 square feet make these Scottsdale villas unique. Attached garages, single and two-story properties create a custom Scottsdale home.
- Serenity Shores at Fulton Ranch is the ideal property for those who want to experience the beauty of Arizona through the ownership of a second home. These easy-to-maintain Chandler condominiums are the best choice. Sizes range from 1,300 to 1,800 square feet with three-floor plan choices. Single and two-story luxury condominiums are situated within a four-plex building, making the property the perfect “lock and leave”. Priced in the low $300’s, Serenity Shores at Fulton Ranch is the perfect Chandler, Arizona home.
- Solstice at Sevano Village is found in Scottsdale, Arizona. These distinctive Scottsdale homes are priced in the low $600’s. Situated inside a gated community within Scottsdale, these properties have it all. Three-floor plans covering 1,800 to 2,500 square feet of living space are attached residences with private driveways. Residents enjoy the convenience of the Whisper Rock Golf Course and the beauty of the Arizona desert. Solstice at Sevano Village in Scottsdale, Arizona is the ideal place to call home.
- Vallarta at Verrado is spacious townhome located in Buckeye, Arizona. These two-car garage duplex and triplex style properties include all the amenities within the community of Verrado. Priced in the high $300’s with sizes ranging from 1,900 to 2,500 square feet, Vallarta at Verrado is a great place to live. Prospective buyers will find three-floor plans to choose from with patios.
There are so many new home developments built by Cachet Homes. Sometimes it can be frustrating to have to go through so many developments before you come to the one that suits you. Let me help you through the house-hunting process. As an Arizona Realtor, I can assist you in locating the perfect home for you. Give me a call today and let’s work together to get into the best new home.
As an Arizona Realtor, I can assist you in locating the perfect home for you. Give me a call today and let’s work together to find the best Arizona new home. 602-617-4440