William Ryan Homes was founded in 1992 by William J. Ryan. He gained inspiration for starting his own home building company from his family’s long history in the industry. His company has built over 10,000 homes for clients in states like Arizona, Wisconsin and Florida.
William Ryan Homes currently has seven custom home communities in the Phoenix area. These communities are located in five different cities.
It also offers 20 different home plans for clients in Arizona. The smallest of these plans has three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms spanning 1901 square feet. The largest plans offer four to six bedrooms, four to five bathrooms and up to 4207 square feet of space.
The William Ryan Homes communities found in Arizona are:
- Agave Ridge at Vistancia in Peoria. The homes in this community can be one of four available four plans and start out at 1901 square feet. Residents here enjoy scenic views of the Arizona Sonoran Mountains and quick access to the area’s award-winning schools. Amenities include basketball courts, a swimming pool and two water slides.
- Alicante at Vistancia, also in Peoria. This community offers three available floor plans from which to choose. Sizes start at 2455 square feet. It is also close to regional amenities like a local park where bands play and residents can find water-side dining. It is also close to hiking trails and a neighborhood recreational center.
- Broadleaf at Verrado in Buckeye. This community offers four different floor plans. The plans start out at 1901 square feet. It offers small town charm and also is close to two championship golf courses. There are also two community swimming pools and a fitness center for home buyers here as well as 20 miles of hiking trails.
- Cordoba at Montecito in Estrella, located in Goodyear. The community offers three floor plans for buyers. Floor plans start at 2465 square feet. Buyers can also choose one of the move-in ready homes for sale. Some of the amenities here include heated pools, tennis courts and hiking and biking trails.
- Sonoran Ridge Estates in Waddell offers three floor plans for buyers. This community has spacious home sites and is governed by its own HOA. It is close to White Tank Mountain Regional Park where residents can enjoy hiking, camping and biking, among other activities. The homes here which start at 2791 square feet, also are surrounded by the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
- Tranquility at Montecito in Estrella is located in Goodyear. This luxury home community offers three floor plans that start out at around 2602 square feet. The community is close to local interests like the Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium and Safari Park.
The final William Ryan Homes community is Wavelength at Eastmark, which is located in Mesa. The homes here are available in four floor plans that begin at 1901 square feet. The community is close to Mesa Gateway Airport and ASU’s Polytechnic Campus.