Pulte Homes strives to make owning a custom-built home as easy as possible. It designs homes to be functional so that they fit clients’ lifestyles. It also focuses on personalizing the design experience, offering top-quality homes, and making the buying, building, and finance processes easy.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Pulte Homes has four new home communities located throughout the Phoenix area. These communities are:
- Canyon Views in Litchfield Park, which offers three to five-bedroom homes. The homes have two and three-car garages and two to 4.5 bathrooms. There are 10 different home designs from which to choose. Some community amenities available to residents include playgrounds, a soccer field, and a volleyball court.
- Rancho Vistoso, which is located in Tucson. Rancho Vistoso offers seven different home designs for buyers to choose from. The homes range in size from two to four bedrooms with two to 3.5 bathrooms. They also have two to three-car garages and are built on home sites that overlook the desert.
- La Mirada, Pulte Home’s new home community in Tucson, offers six home designs from which to choose. The homes are two to five-bedroom residences and come with 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. They also have two and three-car garages. The community is surrounded by scenic desert views.
- Palomino Estates in Cave Creek is another Pulte Homes community. It offers ample recreational amenities to residents. The homes here range from two to six bedrooms and have 2.5 to five bathrooms. They have two to four-car garages as well.
- Stonehaven is Pulte Homes’ newest community that is still under development. It will offer a diverse range of homes for sale and have a variety of neighborhood amenities available for residents. It will be built in Glendale and located on Luke Avenue.
Pulte Homes offers move-in-ready homes for interested Homebuyers. It also established Built to Honor, which is its charitable campaign for building mortgage-free homes for veterans. Thus far, it has built 50 homes for veterans that are completely free of mortgages as a way to pay homage to veterans’ service and sacrifice.