K.B. Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the U.S. With over 60 years in the industry, it serves 42 markets in eight states. It specializes in personalizing home sites and floor plans to fit buyers’ budgets.
It is also the first custom home building company to build homes that are Energy Star certified. KB Homes works with customers every step of the way and builds strong relationships with clients so that they have a real partner in the home building process.
K.B. Home also works with Homebuyers in every city in Arizona. It has custom new home communities in five cities throughout the Phoenix area. These communities are:
- Allred Ranch, located in Mesa. This community is home to numerous three to six-bedroom KB Homes for sale. The homes range in size from 1705 to 2812 square feet. Allred Ranch is close to dining, shopping, and top-rate schools. There are also a number of amenities available to Homebuyers there, like playgrounds, pools, basketball courts, pocket parks, and open spaces.
- Park Meadows II is in Phoenix and consists of three and four-bedroom homes that span up to 1953 square feet. This new home community offers a number of amenities, including several parks for children and sports, swimming pools, and tot lots. The community is also close to shopping malls, grocery stores, movie theaters, and high-ranked public and private schools.
- Cortana at Desert Oasis is located in Surprise. This community offers three and four-bedroom custom-built homes that are as large as 2188 square feet. The homes have two-car garages and panoramic views of the surrounding desert. The community offers amenities like ramadas, a swimming pool, several parks, a rock climbing area, and green spaces. It is close to the Wildlife World Zoo and Safari Park.
- Estates at Rancho Del Lago, found in Vail, is a new home community of three to six-bedroom single-family residences. These homes have up to 2732 square feet of space. They are located at the foothills of the Santa Rita Mountains and are close to biking and camping areas. Estates at Rancho Del Lago is also located in the top-rated Vail school district.
Tucson is home to 10 different K.B. Home communities:
- Sonoran Ranch II
- Estrella Estates
- Arroyo Reserve
- Dakota Vista
- Desert Point
- Saguaro Station
- Bella Tierra
- Silver Ridge at Rocking K
- Northwood Point
- Mountain Enclave
The homes for sale in these communities, which are designed to offer small-town charm, have three to five bedrooms. They are also close to amenities like walking trails and sports fields.
All of them have open floor plans and are certified to be energy efficient. Three communities, Silver Ridge at Rocking K, Northwood Point, and Mountain Enclave, are still under development and have numerous building sites available to Homebuyers.