Fulton Homes Philosophy and Commitment
As one of the older home builders in Arizona, Fulton Homes has worked hard to construct quality properties for new home buyers. Fulton Homes is among the largest Arizona home builders. This company is known for its phrase “You are proud to own it and we are proud to build it”.
Fulton Homes gives back to the community. There are many ways philanthropically that this company provides Arizona. Through education and support, Fulton Homes has become a part of the state.
Over 30 years ago, Ira Fulton decided to start a new homebuilding company. His goal was not to become the biggest company, but the best. Rigorous internal inspections and quality assurance have made Fulton Homes legendary.
If you would like to find out more information on Fulton Homes, please contact me today. I can assist you in identifying the right community for your next home. Call me today!
Fulton Homes Locations
Across the Valley of the Sun there are Fulton Homes Communities. These homes range in price from the $160’s to $750’s. Prospective Arizona homebuyers will find developments in the following cities: Surprise, Chandler, Avondale, Gilbert, Maricopa, Queen Creek, and Casa Grande. Fulton Homes wants all its new homeowners to be proud of their home and as a homebuilder they are proud to build.
Fulton Homes Developments
The following is a list of 21 amazing Fulton Homes communities sprinkled around the Phoenix and surrounding cities.
- Heritage at Royal Ranch is located in Surprise, west of Phoenix. These new homes are priced from the $230’s and range in square feet from 1,700 to 2,300. Situated in a growing area of the Valley, these three to six bedroom homes offer many options. Located near Spring Training facilities Heritage at Royal Ranch has spacious living areas and a friendly front porch
- Overture at Fulton Estates is situated in Avondale, Arizona, near many recreational facilities. With 10 remarkable floor plans to choose from there is definitely something for everyone. Price from the $320’s, these three to five bedroom Avondale homes are affordable. Ranging in size from 1,400 to 2,800 square feet with stone or brick architectural accents, these new homes have it all.
- Crystal at Fulton Estates is an upscale collection of homes. Located in Avondale, Arizona these homes are priced from the $420’s. Crystal at Fulton Estates is a custom home community with four to seven bedroom options available and ten floor plans. Properties range in square footage from 2,200 to 4,200. Another unique feature of some of these homes is basements are offered in some models.
- Moonlight at Coldwater Springs is in the West Valley, in Avondale. Three to five bedroom properties ranging from 1,200 to 2,500 square feet are priced from the $220’s. This affordable golf course living community has eight floor plan options.
- Moonlight at Cobblestone Farms is situated south of Phoenix in Maricopa. A strong community feeling is felt here at Moonlight at Cobblestone Farms. A community pool, open green space, parks, volleyball, soccer, and baseball fields are all found in this development. Priced from the $160’s with three and five bedroom options, these spacious private homes are ideal. Ten floor plans ranging from 1,500 to 2,500 square feet make this the perfect place to call home.
- Sunrise at Cobblestone Farms is a spectacular development in Maricopa, Arizona. Homes are surrounded by lush palm trees. Four to six bedroom properties, ranging from 1,900 to over 3,800 square feet include many standard features. There are eleven floor plans available. The community lake with a fountain creates amazing scenic views. These Maricopa homes are priced from the $210’s.
- Napa at Villago is situated just south of Phoenix in Casa Grande. Three scenic lakes offer amazing views. There are six floor plans, ranging in size from 1,600 to 2,800 square feet. Beautiful landscaping and a community aquatic center draw many new homebuyers to the Napa at Villago. Three to seven bedroom options are available to Casa Grande new home buyers.
- Sonoma at Villago has many custom features. Located in Casa Grande, Arizona just south of the capital, this development has six floor plans, ranging from 2,000 to 3,700 square feet. Price from the $230’s, these four to eight bedroom homes have lots of options. Some of the standard features include: granite countertops, gas, garage service door, and soft water. This is a community that has something for everyone.
- Classics at Villago are estate sized properties with countless options available. Priced from the $300’s and located in Casa Grand, just south of Phoenix. Homes range in size with three to eight bedrooms. Ten foot ceilings, gourmet kitchen, butler’s pantry, and a five car garage are naming just some of the features new homebuyers can select. With nine floor plans from 2,400 to 4,300 square feet, the Classics at Villago in Casa Grande are one of a kind.
- The Island at Fulton Ranch is truly a custom Arizona community. Located in East Valley, within a gated community, it is one of last gated developments in Chandler. The Island at Fulton Ranch offers exclusive custom home sites. There is a limited selection. New home buyers can choose from Tuscan, Riveria, Spanish, and Colonial architectural designs. These sprawling manors are exquisite properties to own.
- Classics at Geneva Estates is situated in Chandler, Arizona. With a classic park setting, these East Valley new homes are priced from the $450’s. Square footage ranges from 2,400 to 4,300 with three to eight bedroom models available. Amazing options such as basements and gourmet kitchens make the Classics at Geneva Estates special. Chandler new home buyers can choose from eight floor plans.
- Gallery at Fulton Ranch is a magnificent Fulton Homes development. This community is located near million dollar homes. Eight extravagant floor plans ranging in size from 2,300 to over 4,300 square feet make these properties impressive. Available features such as Juliet balconies, iron accents, basements, and dramatic entryways give these homes the custom feel that those wanting to live in Chandler, Arizona deserve. Priced from the $530’s, the Gallery at Fulton Ranch is a community you will want to make your next home.
- Aegean Cove at Fulton Ranch is by far the most lavish of all the Fulton Homes developments. These properties range in size from 3,500 to over 6,000 square feet. Nothing was spared when creating these custom homes. Architectural details include a double spiral staircase, tall coffered ceilings, courtyard, and semi-custom kitchens. Priced from the $750’s, these Chandler homes are stunning. There are eight floor plans available with magnificent customized options.
- Sonoma at Freeman Farms is a newer Fulton Home development set within an upscale neighborhood. Located in Gilbert, Arizona these homes offer seven floor plans, ranging in square footage from 2,000 to 3,700. Curved streets provide residents with the relaxed Arizona community spirit. Four to eight bedroom models, priced from the $310’s are available. Homes in Sonoma at Freeman Farms offer the maximum value and a high level of standard features that make these properties ideal.
- Classics at Freeman Farms are located in Gilbert, just east of Phoenix. A gorgeous lake and a scattering of parks with homes priced from the $370’s, make the Classics at Freeman Farms a fabulous community in which to live. Ten floor plans with three to eight bedroom options are offered. This Gilbert community has estate sized properties ranging from 2,400 to over 4,300 square feet. Classics at Freeman Farms also have basement models.
- Overture at Cortina is a new Fulton Home community in Queen Creek, Arizona. There are nine floor plans, ranging in square footage from 1,400 to over 2,800. It is development offering three and five bedroom models.
- Summit at Cortina is another new Fulton Home development. Eight floor plans can be selected. New homebuyers will discover properties ranging from 1,800 to 3,800 square feet with three to six bedroom options. Priced from the $360’s, the Summit at Corina is popular community.
- Heritage at Cortina is found in the EastValley in Queen Creek, Arizona. Homes start from the $220’s with six floor plans. Properties offer between three and six bedrooms, ranging from 1,700 to 2,300 square feet. A community elementary school is located nearby. Several parks, trails, community pool, and volleyball/basketball courts give this development a friendly spirit.
- Napa at Ironwood Crossing is a very new development in Queen Creek. Located in the East Valley, these homes range in size from 1,600 to 2,800 square feet with three to seven bedrooms. Prospective Arizona home buyers will delight to find six floor plans. The prices for homes within Napa at Ironwood Crossing have not be established.
- Sonona at Ironwood Crossing is situated in Queen Creek, Arizona. It is a new community and prices have yet to be determined. Homes range in square footage from 2,000 to 3,700 with four to seven bedrooms.
- Classics at Ironwood Crossing is another new development situated in Queen Creek, Arizona. Located east of Phoenix, these large homes offer models with basements. Ranging in size from 2,400 to over 4,300 square feet with three to eight bedrooms, the Classics at Ironwood Crossing are magnificent. There are nine floor plans for prospective new home buyers to view. Prices for these terrific Arizona new homes have not been set.
Fulton Homes has numerous developments scattered around the Valley of the Sun. Let me help you zero in on the exact community and right home for you. As an experienced Phoenix Realtor I will do the time-consuming part of sifting through the countless number of developments to pinpoint the perfect one for you. Call me today and let’s get started making your next home a reality and not a dream.