The Conrad Brunenkant Bakery Building was completed in 1891. Constructed of locally manufactured bricks and granite quarried from the upper Gila River. The second floor was initially used as hotel rooms, later as offices and after 1914, as quarters for the local Mexican-American Alliance.
The building was rehabilitated in 1973 by the Florence Library Board, Florence Industrial Authority and individual donations from across the state. The building presently serves as the home of the Florence Chamber of Commerce.